“It is my mission to help guide you and your family to a life that is pain-free without medication and ultimately to a lifetime of optimal health and wellness.”
Dr. Wolf received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from the Pennsylvania College of Chiropractic and has been in practice since 1985. He has completed extensive post-graduate training in radiology (including MRI and CT scan), nutrition, weight-loss, cellular de-toxification, anti-aging, mind-body healing, exercise physiology, and many musculo/skeletal/neurological healing techniques.
Dr. Wolf’s practice integrates:
- a thorough consultation and examination
- spinal motion evaluation on x-ray
- MRI and other diagnostic tests as needed
- spinal alignment and disc decompression techniques
- trigger point (muscle healing) therapy
- free stress reduction/meditation, weight loss, and nutrition workshops for schools, companies, and community groups
- vitamin/supplement counseling for healing, weight loss, de-toxification, exercise, and wellness
His practice treats patients of all ages: babies, children, teenagers, and adults.